Monday 29 November 2010

An Introduction...

Well, if anything every did need an introduction, it is my family and then importantly this web blog, dedicated to my little girl, Freya Bull.
I have four wonderful children, all of whom I love dearly and protect jealously. My eldest is called Jade, she is thirteen and a really impressive child, horse-rider, flute player, opera singer, pianist, and so much more. Next comes Georgia, she is eleven and is basically a princess, she has a heart of gold and makes her little sister and brother very happy kids! Then I have Louis, who is a wonderful little man, he has an illness called orthine-transcarbyl-malayse deficiency, look it up and be amazed that he is a little swimmer, actor, and by the looks of it, a wanna be cage fighter!!
Finally is the one this blog is all about.. Freya Bull , she is a little princess too, I am sure she will be an eco warrior and will one day, save the world....
She was born on 5th August 2010 and was cared for by her mom and her partner for the first 5 weeks of her life, until on the 9th September, she came to live with her daddy.... Since then she has had an adventure, and I have too, with this new journey, the awesome responsibility that has come to rest with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment