Tuesday 21 December 2010

Courting..... again... (should have been posted on or before 17th Dec!!)

Sure is that time again, court hearing number 2 is this Friday 17th December.... Nervous? I am, very!

I have spent the last few days finalising my statement for the judge, and I presume Freya's mom will be doing exactly the same with her legal representatives.

This week I shall be represented by my solicitor, I have a feeling the court hearing will be fast paced and that if, as expected, Freya's mom continues to dispute my right to custody, or my paternity (which sadly she has questioned before), we will be sent away by the judge to provide indisputable evidence that I am indeed biological father, and also to get references from the services that have been involved in our lives this year, childrens services (aka social services) mental health teams, maybe the police, ambulance service and of course the midwife and health visitor team, all of whom have witness my ex partners inability to maintain normal and stable life patterns for many months at a time.

And again, lol, this should have been posted already, so I am in the process of dealing with the outcomes from that last court hearing, which took place on 17th Dec.

Great news for Freya's mom, who is now able to see her once again for several hours, they see each other 4-730 on Monday , Wednesday and Friday and in the morning 930-1300 on a Saturday. This is only until the court cases are cleared, currently Freya is living with me still, and I am not sure if we will be going for shared custody, full time residency or if there maybe a chance that Freya's mother may actually be able to take a leading role, and have her live with her for longer periods of time.  No point putting Freya in a situation where she will be let down again, so I am hoping the courts decide to let me help by keeping hold of Freya every evening!

Unfortunately I will not be able to post my statements until after the court cases, as I don't want to offer anyone any chances to have the case scuppered!!  So hang in there for some superb reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment