Tuesday 21 December 2010

First coughee cough cough... (should have posted last week!)

Oh My Lord.....

Freya seems to think it is acceptable to wake your father, at 3am, then scream at him until he finds and effective way to remove boogers, snottery and general baby sniffles.... All from a baby who knows not how to blow her nose!

I have taken her to the doctors, (precautions at the moment, any thing that happens I take her just to keep myself covered somewhat for my litigation process!) and apparently lots of children have a form of croup at the moment. And in order to reduce this somewhat, I am to take her in a steamy room every so often to help clear her throat, nose and chest.  So I will be off to the sauna tonight, come on Freya, grab your towel, bannatynes here we come!!!

Ands as this post was not posted when it should have been, I can now report that Freya is a happy little bean once again! Cough free and in singing spirit once more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment